So here you are in pieces♥ | Trying to prove♥ | To us it's real♥

It's 2017!!!!
Saturday, January 7, 2017 Saturday, January 07, 2017 // 0 comments


Okay this is late,it's already the 8th day of 2017 lol.

So I'm sitting in Pasir Ris Library,waiting for my Mom to knock off from her work so we can get some food.I've been sitting here for about 2 hours already,trying to read a book but ended up replying to my text messages/WhatsApp/carousell chats.Thinking about Y3S2 which is starting tomorrow pisses me off thoroughly.

To be honest,I can't wait to graduate and gtfo of NUS.I've been having that thought since Y1S1.

Not sure if you're aware of the recent complaints by year 3&4 seniors in NUS about the ridiculous unfair allocation of module vacancies for GEMs and SS on social media but this is what happened to us poor seniors of NUS.The damn school just ignored us and I kept getting this feeling that they're just awaiting for us to graduate and leave the school so NUS can implement its 5 pillar shitty gem curriculum in full extent.Thinking about the amount of tuition fees we pay to the school every single semester makes me feel ever so disgusted with how we are being treated semester after semester ever since the AY2015/2016 batch came in and they implemented the 5 pillar shit.

WE PAID SO MUCH TO THE SCHOOL JUST TO GET OUTBIDDED FOR EVERY SINGLE MOD,honestly the school ought to wake up its idea.Talking about being a world-class institution,is this the way they should treat its students?NO.

So every Sem,me and my friends got outbidded for Gems/SS/breadth/UE without fail.And I've yet to try appealing for any mods thus far because I know the success rate of appealing for mods is near zero and the school just doesn't give a single fuck about you not getting your desired mod despite having paid so much for our tuition fees and needless to say,the potential impact of forcing students to take mods they don't like (depression,drop in CAP,future employability due to mods taken etc).No NUS just doesn't fucking care,all they want is your money and their global reputation period.

If only there's an even better uni in SG,I wouldn't have chose NUS in the first place.Heck,I'm feeling so cheated right now.So what pissed me off so much this semester is that I didn't managed to get my fucking CORE MODS,CORE mods mind you!!!Not even UE/BREADTH or other ULRs,it's my fucking core mods giving me a whole lot of trouble and depression.I spent the whole day thinking of ways to secure my 2 level 4000 core mods when the school finally decided to allow Year 3s to start bidding for level 4000 mods only in round 2B (disgustingly late) but I'd only managed to get one of the level 4000 mod and this 4000 mod I secured wasn't even my first fucking choice.IM SURE I'VE MADE ENOUGH SACRIFICES.My TOP choice mod wasn't available in 2B cos it was all snapped up by the year 4s and I thought there was totally no hope in getting it but I'm Super thankful and surprised to discover that 6 slots have been opened up in round 3A for bidding tomorrow.

BUT...

Again,the fucking school assumed that there are only 6 year 3 geog majors,so after spending like 2000+ points on my first level 4000 mod,my P account is literally emptied.No hope of getting the second desired 4000 mod.

So knowing that NUS introduced this stupid 18MCs per Sem requirement since 2015,I know I will be fucked if I only have 2 4MCs mods and 1 5MCs mod this sem plus with the negligible chance of getting my second desired 4000 mod,I dare not risk the MCs and bidded for GE4230-Greater china.LMAO,you will be laughing,how the heck am I going to survive in that mod?!Plus it isn't SU-able,besides knowing what's Tiananmen and who's Xi Jing Ping,I know zero shit about china,fuck,it's the country I hate most.Talking about irony huh?

DAMN DEPRESSING AND ANNOYED.IM GOING TO APPEAL AFTER ROUND 3B SHOULD I FAIL TO GET MY LAST MOD OF Y3S2,very very depressed.I HATE NUS!

So grateful for good friends and family who stood by me through all these shit.

With Love,
Cheryl


◀OlderNewer▶


wallflower


"Standing on the fringes of life offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor."
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower; Stephen Chbosky.


Chats♥





Layout by: babypenguin
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
Screen resolution: 1024 x 600
Main sources: