So here you are in pieces♥ | Trying to prove♥ | To us it's real♥

Week 12 of Y3S1
Sunday, October 30, 2016 Sunday, October 30, 2016 // 0 comments


HOLA!

It's been quite some time since I've got the time to update this blog.Used to be so free that I could update this blog multiple times a day but I guess,we've got to move on in life so I'm thankful for every bit of non-studying time I have:)

So tomorrow will be monday,the start of week 12 of Y3S1.Feeling both happy and scared.Happy because it means that the semester is gonna end soon WOOHOOOOO my holidays are coming, scared because I'm literally left with only 2 more weeks to finish up all my submissions and start preparing for my finals and I'm sooooo worried.For this sem,I don't really have a particular hell week,every week is just packed with around 2-3 submissions/tests so it's like I have to do constant work but actually I prefer it this way compared to the previous few semesters where I would have extremely chill weeks (with 0 submissions/tests) and extremely tough weeks (like 100000000000 tests/submissions/presentations to do in those particular weeks). Constant submissions/tests means I have to be on my feet and make sure I complete everything on time. Since I am someone who loves to complete my work ASAP,I had little problems meeting the deadlines and I can say that it's quite comfortable for me:)

BUT....

For this sem,till now I still can't tell which are the mods that I'm likely going to do well and those that I won't.Unlike previous sems where there were constant tests/submissions and release of our results so I can roughly gauge where I stand in the bell curve,this sem is more chill in terms of releasing our CA performances.Right now I've only gotten back my CM1111 and PC1322 midterm results (I'm quite dissapointed with both results,not fantastic and what I aimed for but at least I am above the average for both and hopefully I can do better in the subsequent components so I can pull both mods to at least B+ or A- (fingers crossed). For GE2220, we got back 3 of our lab report results. Still not that bad, my group got A for all 3 reports and we are currently working on the last report and hopefully we can maintain an A or even get A+ for this,I will be so happy:) Just gonna do my best for GE2220's finals (40%) and hope I get at least an A....

The results I hope to achieve for this semester at least are:
CM1111- B+
PC1322 - A-
GE2220 - A
GE2221- Pass can already (plan to SU)
XD3103 - A-

Will see how it goes,till then. Starting to feel the stress already.

Oh yeah,before I go,I forgot to mention that I'm currently going onto my 17th driving lesson for class 3A:)) So far I have learned driving outside including Uturning,changing of lanes,checking blindspots,turnings,overtakings etc and I've just completed my second circuit lesson yesterday!

I must say that I am a really slow learner but I prefer to take things slowly and learn without stress.I'm really grateful for my super kind and patient PDI Mr Koh,he's always punctual and encouraging and I don't feel any stress learning under him unlike many of the rude, irresponsible PDI out there. I must say that learning under a private instructor is much much cheaper,I was enrolled in school for theory (super dumb) and paid like $100+ to register,take two theory tests and the etrials but I did make sure I pass both theories on the first try haha!So practical I decided to go for private because school is just so...EXPENSIVE hell no!

For circuit,I learned directional change,crank course,S course,ramp and slope already. Still left with vertical and parallel parking as well as ebrake.I think right now my weakest areas are S course and the stupid ramp.Till now I still don't get why on earth we have to do the ramp shit when you have to accelerate up the ramp and brake immediately like wtf! S course I just don't get how to gauge the distance that I have to keep on both sides to avoid striking or mounting the kerbs!!!!So fking challenging. But I'm sure with more practise,just like how I tackled Uturning and turnings,I will eventually get the hang out of all these:)

I've booked my TP test on 17th December 2016 and I really hope I can pass on my first try so it will save me lots of $$$$$$$$ and precious time. And I'm planning to make my driving test result a gift for my SEP buddies and my mom,they were the ones who encouraged me to pick up driving.

I WILL WORK HARD FOR BOTH SCHOOL AND DRIVING,may I bring good news to you guys when I next update this blog,see ya!!!!!

With Love,
Cheryl


◀OlderNewer▶


wallflower


"Standing on the fringes of life offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor."
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower; Stephen Chbosky.


Chats♥





Layout by: babypenguin
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
Screen resolution: 1024 x 600
Main sources: