So here you are in pieces♥ | Trying to prove♥ | To us it's real♥

Y2S2 Week 14- Almost there!
Monday, April 20, 2015 Monday, April 20, 2015 // 0 comments


Just a short respite amidst preparations for my finals in 1 weeks' time,it's definitely not going as well as I wanted it to.

Tried my best to refrain wasting time on social media and here I am right now,updating my blog. Well,I guess if I don't update my current feelings,I won't be able to study later.Too many stuffs in my mind right now.

First, as I prepare for my finals I'm really wondering if life ought to be lived this way. Study for the sake of that one stupid certificate but we don't even know if we get the job that we want in future or whether in extreme case, live that long to reap what we sow right now.People always tell us to study hard now so we get a better life,but look,how many scholars got the life they worked so hard for? With some down will illness, poverty, jobless etc, sometimes I really think that I ought to quit school right now,save up the tens of thousands of tuition fees and head out to work and contribute to my family's income rather than wasting time not learning any stuffs in uni AT ALL but just pure memorising and shit.

I really dislike, HATE is a better word, the current institution that I am in right now,due to sensitive issues I shall not rant here but feel free to contact me through private messages if you're keen to find out more about that darn institution of mine.

Shall continue mugging, really can't wait for summer break to start because I really hate being tied to the school for so long,even one day is considered long to me FYI.Think twice before to enrol into that so-called "quality" institution of mine.




◀OlderNewer▶


wallflower


"Standing on the fringes of life offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor."
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower; Stephen Chbosky.


Chats♥





Layout by: babypenguin
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
Screen resolution: 1024 x 600
Main sources: