So here you are in pieces♥ | Trying to prove♥ | To us it's real♥

Less than a week to CNY 2015!
Friday, February 13, 2015 Friday, February 13, 2015 // 0 comments


TGIF,yes FINALLY!It's friday:)

Awwwwwww,I really love fridays but I was born on a saturday how sad,but saturdays are not bad too!

So it's the end of Week 5,holy shit,I'm starting to feel the stress of projects and tests coming in.Just this week,I've completed 2 graded tests and am still trying to complete my graded assignment for GEK1538.There's this talk by an invited speaker and 2 marks is for attendance and I believe every single student turned up on wednesday since its a free giveaway mark so can't really count it as an achievement and another 4 marks for the 150 word summary and 12 marks for the essay.I've completed the summary, after procrastinating for many hours,but those who know me well should understand how I hate word limits for summary because my summary skills sucked and I spent one whole day just thinkig of what to add in and what not too.Bear in mind, that talk was almost 2 hours and the content was quite heavy, being bombarded with tons of info at one go and my hand almost cramped while trying to keep pace with copying down what the speaker said.

Part and parcel of uni life.I really dislike bringing my laptop to school unless there's real need like projects since I'm staying pretty far away from school (OK STOP TELLING ME TO STAY IN SCHOOL LIKE SERIOUSLY STFU).I'm seriously getting more and more irritated after so many people kept telling me to stay in school since day 1 in NUS,like seriously,are you guys gonna pay for my hostel?IF NO THEN SHUT UP thanks.

This entire week has been pretty intense,rushing my assignments,tutorials,readings and fking projects as well as juggling my CCA and volunteering commitments.But really, for the sake of having a nice portfolio definitely motivates me to hang on,cause when my friends can do it,I don't see any reasons why I can't do it too.Ive wasted sem 1 doing nothing just projects and studying and rotting at home,no CCA and no job WTH,but at least my CAP was well within my expectations so at least not all is lost yep.

This week,NUS sent us the application for SEP both local and overseas,of course I would opt for the overseas one,no-brainer....Really hope I would get a SEP slot somewhere out of Asia woohoo,preferrably being able to go with Mel:)Can't imagine myself heading to a random country without any friends,how sad life would be...Wouldn't post the specific Unis here till application is over and my slot is confirmed,for the sake of protecting myself from competition just like what I did when applying for Uni.Even if my CAP is a 5.0 I wouldn't be so stupid to jeopardise my chances haha,yep,I think other than my family and Mel, whatever Unis I told you that I'm applying,dont take it to heart haha.

Okay,I guess it's time for me to go back to my essay and start writing it,it is a 800 words essay,so hopefully should be better than the summary since the limit is now relaxed but there's research and citings to do so I doubt I would be able to finish it:(((((((((((((((Haiz,this Sunday would be a super packed day with 3 hours of volunteering with NUS PEACE in the morning,at least 2 hours of online meeting with my GE2204 group project mates and another 2 hours of online meeting with my GE2101 group mates, at least my friends from 2204 still bothered to reply but only 1 or 2 in 2101 bothered to reply like WTF.

Hope my sacrifice for 2204 over another free day would pay off.

Byes!Happy CNY to everyone out there:)For those still mugging, hang on,holidays are round the corner though I know that for us Uni students, Holidays=Mugging + Project week.

Love,
Cheryl


◀OlderNewer▶


wallflower


"Standing on the fringes of life offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor."
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower; Stephen Chbosky.


Chats♥





Layout by: babypenguin
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
Screen resolution: 1024 x 600
Main sources: