So here you are in pieces♥ | Trying to prove♥ | To us it's real♥

CNY 初二!
Thursday, February 19, 2015 Thursday, February 19, 2015 // 0 comments


Hi im back!

Currently rotting at home and stuffing myself with cny goodies while waiting for mom to end work to head to my Uncle's house to 拜年:)

Typing with my phone now so yay there's chinese characters!Had a fun 初一 with my loved ones,I used to hate cny visitings when I was younger partly cause I felt bored and wasn't really quite proud of my achievements to share with my relatives.But as I grew older,I experienced the loss of my beloved grandfather and I feel that having so many relatives to share my ups and downs is truly a blessing.Its not that I'm now a proud momma of my results etc,I still do face criticisms due to my decision of going into the Arts stream instead of business,engineering etc but fk it,how many people out there could even get into NUS and have the option of selecting courses?

So the same story goes,I would just say I don't have any specific career prospects in mind yet,and I don't want any scholarships to tie me to any particular field and right now,this time this age,I just want to do something I like and create an amazing uni life so that I can look back and tell the others and my kids in future,my uni life was a vibrant one.
The relatives you meet are not going to help you live your life/feed you/finish your project/get a CAP of 5.0 for you so don't take their criticisms to heart:)

Oh yeah,I made a major discovery yesterday when I went back to my mum's side:)I think there's around 4 NUS graduates in my mom's side haha instead of the 2 cause I always thought my rich uncles were from overseas Uni,and one was a PSC scholar,he's currently a high ranked officer the the police force and hes damm rich!!!!Proud of his achievements,NUS pride:)Currently no NTU/SMU needless to say SUTD graduates in my mom's side.(What's SUTD btw?The uni that typed all our names wrongly when sending out invitation letters to us and the school that proudly stated that it would only admit the top 200 odd elites from each A level batch but in the end,turns out that 60+ rank points would get you into that school?)Oh wow I'm impressed by their standards,elites truly.

I think for my dad's side there's one who was from NUS YLLSOM and a few more NUS graduates too,yay,NUS rocks,hopefully my sis and my younger cousins get into NUS in future too but whatever their decisions might be,they have my support.Do something you like,it's your life,you make the choice.

That's all,gtg,byes!Enjoy all the goodies and kope all the hongbaos while you can!:DD

Love,
Cheryl


◀OlderNewer▶


wallflower


"Standing on the fringes of life offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor."
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower; Stephen Chbosky.


Chats♥





Layout by: babypenguin
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
Screen resolution: 1024 x 600
Main sources: