So here you are in pieces♥ | Trying to prove♥ | To us it's real♥

It's Week 9! 4 more weeks to finals,LAST LAP! PUSH ON :)
Wednesday, October 15, 2014 Wednesday, October 15, 2014 // 0 comments


Hey guys!I'm Back!:)

I'm currently in the midst of completing my webcast for geog,I spent one whole day trying to catch up on E lectures and webcast,YEP don't expose me haha,the reason why I have to do webcast is not that I'm diligent with my work and have to double check what I learnt or something,but yeah, I've been skipping way tooooo many lectures thanks to my poor time-management and this monday,it was the first geog lecture that I've ever skipped in my life, thanks to soci midterms but actually it was my fault slacking too much during the weekends.

I've completed and submitted 3/4 of my projects,am so happy that most of  it has ended,am really really thankful,I've developed a phobia doing projects and I don't want any more of them but it's so not possible...The pain of a geog major,why am I not born with a brain that can do econs?!!!!!

I hate to see friendships turn sour due to projects but really,it's really hard to cooperate and coordinate when everyone from so different backgrounds,aptitude,character etc come together plus everyone have so different timetables so it's really tough to work together as a team,there bound to be differences and some arguments here and there but I hope what's in the team stays in the team and once the project has ended,everything will be history,but if others choose not to do that,so be it,we can't control others' mind and vice versa,and we just do our best,contribute,don't be a freeloader,and you learn something,be it concepts or the process and no regrets.It would be childish if you think being a freeloader won't impact much on your life but you're seriously wrong in my opinion.It's really sad to see people who are 20?21?24? years old not taking the onus to contribute to the group and yet expect others to get that A for them,it's really a bad mentality and it grosses me out,20 odd years of education clearly did nothing good to that person.

Alright,it's quite late already and I have early morning lecture tomorrow and it's gonna be a long day so I shall stop here.Midterms are over yay!Time to catch up on some break after an intense period of revision and projects after projects,am really tired and this week shall be a relax week for me:)But of course,can't really let things pile up so will take things in my stride while relaxing.Just got back my GEK1515 and EL1101 midterms results,didn't do too well nor badly,just slightly above the average,should really wake up now,for I don't want to land myself on the wrong side of the bell curve.The money spent on my tuition fees should be well-spent so that 4 years later,I won't feel the pain paying for my tuition fees:)

Good Nights people!Jia you for the rest of the year!Make new friends:D

With Love,
Cheryl


◀OlderNewer▶


wallflower


"Standing on the fringes of life offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor."
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower; Stephen Chbosky.


Chats♥





Layout by: babypenguin
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
Screen resolution: 1024 x 600
Main sources: