So here you are in pieces♥ | Trying to prove♥ | To us it's real♥

Finals
Saturday, November 15, 2014 Saturday, November 15, 2014 // 0 comments


Just a random drop by,it's currently 1 week away from finals,starting to feel the pressure of uni life.Not that I enjoyed my entire first semester in uni,I guess all I can say is that in uni,it really depends on your own self-discipline and motivation.There's really no point going to a uni without having a goal because you're just 2/3 years away from entering the corporate world,or at least I think even if you are still unsure of what you want to do,at least,just aim getting good grades and think of how you want to boost your portfolio after you graduate,you paid so much for your tuition fees so just try to make the most out of it:)

For me,I don't really have a solid idea on what I want to do in future,cause my goals just keep changing till I don't really want to waste time thinking anymore,just gonna take one step at a time and DO MY BEST.My mid-terms results are back,though they are within my expectations,I still think there is much much room for improvements and I ought to work harder to make every cent of my tuition fee and efforts to travel to and fro school worth it.It was a good start and motivation for me since my self-confidence was eroded to the extent where I just can't look into the eye of someone talking to me,2 years of JC though memorable,really made me feel so worthless,I really hope I can achieve something in uni which I can look back in 10 years' time and be proud of what I did.I won't compare myself with those who got straight As in A level from top-tier JCs but I will try,I will do my best to close the gap between myself and those people.

Am thankful for all the people whom I met and helped me along the way in coping with uni life,the gradeless first sem is definitely very very helpful and should be extended to future batches.Alright,gotta go and continue on my geog revision,I'm so not prepared for all my mods for this finals,but yeah,gonna give my best shot but if I don't,can still rely on those helpful SUs:))

Jia you everyone!

Just a reflection,in uni,everyone is working so hard,that makes you think you're a BIG slacker all the time,it's truly a good environment to push you forward,and the atmosphere is just so competitive that it is really hard to get good and true friends but I'm just glad that I got to meet a few good friends and seniors phew!Let's not let friendship issues ruin the future that you've worked so hard to shape.No BGF relationships for me till I get my first-class honours.

Thanks for visitng this dead blog,I really appreciate it,do leave some short messages on the chatbox which is rather dead haha,all the best guys!

With Love,
Cheryl


◀OlderNewer▶


wallflower


"Standing on the fringes of life offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor."
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower; Stephen Chbosky.


Chats♥





Layout by: babypenguin
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
Screen resolution: 1024 x 600
Main sources: