So here you are in pieces♥ | Trying to prove♥ | To us it's real♥

All geared up and ready for a whole new experience:)
Saturday, August 2, 2014 Saturday, August 02, 2014 // 0 comments


Greetings!Am back to blogging about my life again while waiting for my sis to come back with some ndp goodies (yeah for those who know me well,ya la,freebies la>.<) hahaha,I'm so proud of my sis for having complete 4/5 of ndp rehearsals,but heck,she shall not see this post. I'm typing this post using my new iPhone 5s and it's really hard to type long posts compared to using comp but I'm still gonna do my best,because this may be one of my very last post before uni life starts on 11 August.Guys,mark down 11 August arrrrrh,my BIG day hahaha!Lame.

Alright,lots of things had occurred for the past few days or weeks,and I'm really thankful to see the number of visitors to this blog has increased,thank you guys so so much!Again,do feel free to post any questions regarding school/life/food etc and I will try to reply ASAP.Okay I will try to recall what have happened for the past few days.

On Thursday,31 July,I experienced the nightmare of CORS bidding (NUS's way of allocating modules based on open competition using points to bid,higher bidders will win the mods in the case of demand>supply and 1 point deducted for demand
On 1 August,Friday,it was Pi Pi's birthday and apparently everyone in the house forgot about it and I had to remind them-.- So heartless..

Today,I went cafe hopping with Ivan because he was kind and helped me print out my burden nus giro application form,we rushed like crazy people to get to Lola's cafe before 3pm because after 3pm there won't be any more brunch and just deserts and drinks,how sad plus we were both starving without breakfast,fortunately we managed to reach at 2.41pm.we wanted to head to Ice Edge cafe after Lola's but we were too full for another waffle.Lola's was great!but a tad expensive but all was good without GST and service charge but I think they factored these in the cost of the food:(We then headed to plaza sing cause I suggested that we try Nana's green tea,I'm a BIG fan of matcha stuffs but unfortunately after chilling at Starbucks with 2 Venti drinks each we were too full already.So instead we roamed around plaza sing,and I went to my favorite shop,The Blush Inc to check out their pretty dresses.Much to my disappointment,they had relatively few choices compared to the last time I visited the shop,but nevertheless I still got a pretty skirt which I plan to wear it to school:D we then went to cotton on but Ivan went to the atm to get some money while I looked around and tried for a navy blue casual dress which cost $29.95,i thought it looked nice on me and worth the cost so I bought it:)Two loots of the day which I love so much,I'm gonna wear one for the inauguration ceremony next Monday at NUS!

Alright,that's all for today,good nights!

With love,
Cheryl


◀OlderNewer▶


wallflower


"Standing on the fringes of life offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor."
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower; Stephen Chbosky.


Chats♥





Layout by: babypenguin
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
Screen resolution: 1024 x 600
Main sources: