So here you are in pieces♥ | Trying to prove♥ | To us it's real♥

Live well.
Friday, June 27, 2014 Friday, June 27, 2014 // 0 comments



Let's live while we're young.


Actually leading a life that you want,in style,beautifully is not at all difficult.

The key to lead a life you desire is simple-JUST BE YOURSELF.

From my frequent interactions and observations,teens nowadays are always pessimistic and complaining about life(I used to be like that too but not now) is because they chose conformity over being individualistic.You be yourself,you're unique and no two persons in this universe are the same.Is it really that hard to be yourself?Why does teens always force themselves to be like others,to be in the so called "in" group and that's really pathetic,even to the extent of forcing yourself to join a particular "trendier" religious group though one may have their own religion or beliefs already.How sad.

But I'm just gonna be true and loyal to myself,be who I am,be proud of myself and my life,stop complaining,and yeah,I'm proud to have achieved that for the first time,in Arts Camp:)Damn those people who thinks everyone should be hyper,and excel in every shit.What did they get in the end?ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.After all those cheerings and competitions,we forget each other's name,faces,and contributions so why not just sit back and relax?I should've rejected all request for me to participate for I must be true to myself-not an active person but someone of INFJ character:)

I want to live my own life,enjoying every moment of it and not regretting it after I die.Life is too short to be wasted.

On a side note,spent my off-day with beloved sec sch friends-Agnes and BX yesterday catching The Fault In Our Stars,shopping,and are at makisan.It was damn funny that Agnes and I exchanged surprises while bx played a part in both but did not spoil the surprise,BX was so damn good at keeping secrets:P Anyway it was incredibly fun and a well-spent day with them.I can never feel so happy spending time with my JC friends,JC is just a hell of an experience,everyone mugging for themselves,like a mug-not-apocalypse and it became a cold-blooded slaughter the weaker ones environment.Collected my SGC this Monday and I'm finally free from MJ,no more links or ties to them.Actually I still love mj la,with awesome teachers like Mr Chen,Ms Deepa,Ms Lee,I'm actually quite thankful to be given the chance to go to mj.I was so damn worried before the release of O level results that I won't get into mj but into JCs that I don't really like,literally all the lower tier schools and those with affiliations to secondary schools(feel so cheated to study with those with affiliations because they have 2 more bonus points).Am also thankful to choose Mj over Tj (yup I can get into tj with my L1R5) because tj in my opinion did not live up to expectations given that it's so called top 5 jc-.-Whatever,just don't like TJ's culture,uniform,location and the complicated school IP,through-train,normal entrance programs.No offense but I'm just glad that I went to mj.

ALRIGHT,that's all for today,gonna head out for my BBQ cum birthday surprise at Mr Chen's condo,love the geog people in S209:)Will update after today,byes!

With Love,
Cheryl



◀OlderNewer▶


wallflower


"Standing on the fringes of life offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor."
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower; Stephen Chbosky.


Chats♥





Layout by: babypenguin
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
Screen resolution: 1024 x 600
Main sources: