So here you are in pieces♥ | Trying to prove♥ | To us it's real♥

Continuation~
Sunday, June 22, 2014 Sunday, June 22, 2014 // 0 comments


This is just a short continuation of the precious post regarding Arts Camp 2014,if my previous post made anyone upset,please forgive me because this is my blog and is my only personal space where I can let my emotions go wild,what is in camp stays in camp,those are actually my own perceptions and experiences,the actual may differ depending on what kind of camper you are,like I said,I'm an INFJ person thus the camp was a bit too hyped for me and it was my very first time attending a 5D4N camp in an environment so new to me and without a single friend I know previously since they all pangseh-ed me and went to science,engineering and business instead:( So I'm sorry to anyone whom I might have upset in my earlier post and after a long rest,I've slightly recovered from my fever,flu and sore throat and I'm starting to feel bad not cherishing and enjoying to the max during camp.All the OGLs and OGMs were nice people and I'm really thankful to have met them in arts camp.Down the road,I hope we will still stay in touch as an OG,or perhaps just say hi when we meet at FASS:)

That's all for this post,shall keep my promise and keep it short.Decided to take leave tomorrow too and work for tues,wed and thurs.Fri and sat will be quite busy for me since I'm the one planning for two birthday surprises for two important people in my life,hope everything goes well and I will update as and when I can:)Looking forward to Geog camp!CatasGeophy!:D

With Love,
Cheryl


◀OlderNewer▶


wallflower


"Standing on the fringes of life offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor."
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower; Stephen Chbosky.


Chats♥





Layout by: babypenguin
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
Screen resolution: 1024 x 600
Main sources: