So here you are in pieces♥ | Trying to prove♥ | To us it's real♥

Bumper bees🐝
Wednesday, May 14, 2014 Wednesday, May 14, 2014 // 0 comments









Bonjour!

The second week of slacking at home and being unemployed is officially coming to an end:(So sad...I'm left with 1 more week to go before I start my third job on 26 May,actually I'm looking for it!:)Gosh actually I still have so much to do:/I will be going for FASS's open house on 17 May and gonna sign up for the Arts Camp 2014!I'm so excited,but not sure if I would be able to clarify all doubts during the open house,but nevertheless,I will prepare a list of things to ask;)Look,FASS has around 20 majors to choose from....in a BIG dilemma now but I think I'm shortlisting Political Science,Sociology,Geography and Japanese Studies as possible majors that I would be taking.

Slacking and wasting time away at home makes me feel so guilty since besides indulging in storybooks and newspapers and helping with some house chores I couldn't really find anything to do.Oh well,actually rotting away is the real reason behind as to why I'm not working now right?Just wanna take a short break after A levels to charge myself up for uni life! But I'm also a person who prefers to be on task so I feel more fulfilled and satisfied at the end of the day:D I'm so hungry right now:X (gosh how random can I be)

So this is the third week of May which also means that uni acceptance window is closing soon,hopefully my close friends who are still waiting for their offers will be able to receive their good news soon,it's pretty scary and worrying if you've not get any response from any uni:(And from online forums,I've already came across students getting rejected...

On a side note,NUS is now ranked 1st in Asia,woohoo!~~

 With Love,
Cheryl


◀OlderNewer▶


wallflower


"Standing on the fringes of life offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor."
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower; Stephen Chbosky.


Chats♥





Layout by: babypenguin
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
Screen resolution: 1024 x 600
Main sources: