So here you are in pieces♥ | Trying to prove♥ | To us it's real♥

A sweeping statement may just cause as much damage as intentional criticism.
Tuesday, May 20, 2014 Tuesday, May 20, 2014 // 1 comments


Why?A big Why?Why must we follow the norm?Why do we have to listen to what our parents or elders say when they're obviously wrong?Even if they're not wrong,they do not listen to our explanations the rationale behind our decision?Why is that our lives are always being tied to family commitments or the beliefs and hopes of our parents and relatives or even non-related people around us?

Being able to meet the COP for a better course at university it's doesn't mean that one should go for it rather than "wasting" grades and go for your passion which has lower demands.This is a social stigma which has yet been eradicated and I am,unfortunately not spared from the claws of this society evil.I made my decision upon completion of my O levels to get to a JC and then to a local uni to study what I love,I believe if you have the passion and aptitude for something,you will definitely do well or at least survive through the rigour of singapore's education system.I simply DO NOT comprehend why all my decisions must be rebutted by someone???Please enlighten me guys.

It's not that I didn't consider going to NTU and SMU business,yes,my sucky A level results do land me at the borderline for NTU and SMU's business school but doesn't mean I have to go there right?Hell,I don't even take econs in the first place in JC and everyone knows how I hate math,so wouldn't it be extremely stupid to shoot myself in the feet if I go to business school?Yes business does brings about better prospects than FASS but what's the point of studying something you don't even have an ounce of passion in it?

Seriously,if you guys think it's better if I get into a so-called more "prestigious" course in uni and suffer in misery for the 4 years there,you guys please jump off any building you can see,this is my life my future and I decide what I want.Mind you,there's 90 pointers out there in nursing and what makes FASS less desirable?Seriously wake up your ideas.


◀OlderNewer▶


wallflower


"Standing on the fringes of life offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor."
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower; Stephen Chbosky.


Chats♥





Layout by: babypenguin
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
Screen resolution: 1024 x 600
Main sources: