So here you are in pieces♥ | Trying to prove♥ | To us it's real♥

Visitor counter
Friday, April 4, 2014 Friday, April 04, 2014 // 0 comments


Oh and I forgot to mention in my previous post that I've just inserted a Blog Visitor counter on my blog:)Like finally after years of contemplating,I do hope more people will visit this rather lifeless blog,and thanks for those whom have been visiting this blog.

And I love my current blogskin pretty much though this was edited by me at least 3 years ago but I really love the flowery prints and rilakumma,guess I will be changing my blogskin soon when I got the inspiration and time.Till then!Byes.

With Loves,
Cheryl


◀OlderNewer▶


wallflower


"Standing on the fringes of life offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor."
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower; Stephen Chbosky.


Chats♥





Layout by: babypenguin
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
Screen resolution: 1024 x 600
Main sources: