So here you are in pieces♥ | Trying to prove♥ | To us it's real♥

Ice skating
Saturday, April 5, 2014 Saturday, April 05, 2014 // 0 comments


Hmmm,just as the entire family is engrossed with the usual same weekends routine-watching TV/reading newspapers and magazines,my all time dream,ice-skating occurred to me.I've always dreamt that one day I will be able to skate on the ice rink so gracefully like everyone else,but it doesn't help that my father is strongly objecting to this idea.I remembered that in J1,when I signed up for inline skating for my PE electives,my dad was so furious that I got scolded for a week straight for not seeking his permission prior to signing up for the inline skating class.The reason behind his strong objection is none other than safety.I understand his concern but won't it be a lifetime regret if I don't try out now?when I have the courage or energy to try rather than wait till I'm 70?

Even my possible hall life dream is objected by him,what's uni without hall life?Gosh this is super frustrating and I'm starting to feel extremely claustrophobic due to my dad's objections.Am I to live according to his judgements?Then the almost 20 years have been lived in vain.

On a side note,this is my official 300th post.What a 'great' post to mark such a significant milestone for my blog.Oh well...

With love,
Cheryl


◀OlderNewer▶


wallflower


"Standing on the fringes of life offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor."
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower; Stephen Chbosky.


Chats♥





Layout by: babypenguin
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
Screen resolution: 1024 x 600
Main sources: