So here you are in pieces♥ | Trying to prove♥ | To us it's real♥

MAY DAY
Tuesday, April 29, 2014 Tuesday, April 29, 2014 // 0 comments



LYRICS "LET IT GO" (OST. Disney's Frozen) IDINA MENZEL VERSION

The snow glows white on the mountain tonight

Not a footprint to be seen

A kingdom of isolation

And it looks like I'm the queen
The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside

Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I've tried

Don't let them in, don't let them see Be the good girl you always have to be

Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know

Well, now they know CHORUS Let it go, let it go

Can't hold it back anymore Let it go, let it go

Turn away and slam the door I don't care what they're going to say

Let the storm rage on The cold never bothered me anyway

It's funny how some distance makes everything seem small

And the fears that once controlled me can't get to me at all

It's time to see what I can do To test the limits and break through

No right, no wrong, no rules for me I'm free

Let it go, let it go I am one with the wind and sky

Let it go, let it go You'll never see me cry

Here I stand and here I'll stay

Let the storm rage on BRIDGE

My power flurries through the air into the ground

My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast

I'm never going back, the past is in the past

Let it go, let it go~


You may be wondering why I'm posting the lyrics of Frozen's Let It Go,the reason is pretty obvious,I'm too mesmerised by the beautiful lyrics and rhythm of this song.I'm currently half-way through the entire song,I learn the piano part through hearing since I couldn't get my hands on a full and original sheet music,so sad...... I'm making use of this last hour of my last-second day of work at TP to compose this post:)AND I'VE FINISHED TODAY'S WORK SO I'M NOT SLACKING. -______-

yay!Tomorrow is my last day of work at TP together with a bucnh of MJ friends,and we're graduating together for the second time!!!!!!woots!Working at TP has been a bittersweet experience,nevertheless,I must really say I enjoyed myself throughout the short 1.5 months.I've learnt alot from this job,but also learnt how to be more observant and not to take everything TOOOOOOOO seriously,or else,you will end up suffering while others are happily dozing or talking non-related stuffs on the phone(if you know what I mean:/) I'm really appreciative for all the opportunities given to me and I hope that I will be able to apply all these life skills learnt when I start uni life in August!

Kinda quite excited for uni life though I won't be living in a hall(I don't want to be tied down to extra curricular activities anymore,not unless it's my own willingness) plus I really can't bear to leave my comfy bed and my parents and Pi Pi:( I've been telling myself that Halls are dirty,yep since the mattress that you're gonna sleep in everyday has been used thousands of years except that you have to bring your own pillow and bed sheets gahhhhhhhhhh you never know what's on the mattress:/And I don't really trust my room mate if I'm gonna live in a hall no matter how close or how long I know her......

Today is one of the rare good weekday I had.Probably it's because I'm leaving soon,so I'm happier?Oh yeah!TP had a flea market or something idk,they had external vendors coming down to sell stuffs ranging from edible to non-edible items,and best part was-----they're sooooooooooo cheap!Ok idk,but according to my colleagues and sister,a Jansport backpack at $36 is considered super cheap.I bought 2 Jansport bag at $36 each both solid blue and pink:)like finally,I own a Jansport bag after soooooo long.In all JCs,Jansport bag is considered a norm,almost everyone has it but I just couldn't find time to shop for one.So today,I spent 1+ day's of my pay for 2 pretty Jansport bags!HAPPY CHERYL:DDDDD

What's best is I got another job offer,and this time round,I agreed to their offer without any hesitations:)I thought ICA wouldn't even look at my application form since it's like a government-based institution and I did not have any relations just applied through their online portal since my dad recommended me to try government-based companies:)I'm starting work at ICA on 26 May!They wanted me to start earlier but I really want a short break after my TP job since I've been working for 4 months straight,but I don't wanna rot at home so 3 weeks of break is sufficient,I hope. And all the best to Ivan On for NS next week,I won't miss him man.

Alright gotta go,Mother's Day is approaching,I've yet to think of what to get for my WORLD'S BEST MUM.....Any idea?Kinda thinking of buying bird's nest for her,those top quality one since I have stonger purchasing power now^^

With Love,

Cheryl


◀OlderNewer▶


wallflower


"Standing on the fringes of life offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor."
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower; Stephen Chbosky.


Chats♥





Layout by: babypenguin
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
Screen resolution: 1024 x 600
Main sources: