So here you are in pieces♥ | Trying to prove♥ | To us it's real♥

Hola!
Monday, April 7, 2014 Monday, April 07, 2014 // 0 comments


Today is Tuesday,and I'm supposed to be working now but I caught a flu bug and fever and hence,here I am,randomly updating my blog on my bed,I really miss carefree weekdays since like I mentioned before,I've been working/looking for jobs on weekdays ever since A level ended late last year...I seriously need a break!!!:(

Those who know me well,I seldom fall ill and my school attendance was always either full attendance or less than 3 MCs taken,so proud of myself since primary 1 and I'm damn proud to say that I never once was late for any official school day yoohoo!CLEAN RECORD!Seriously MOE should consider starting a new scheme to recognize students with good attendance and punctuality!

Ok let's move on..

I GOT ACCEPTED TO MY FIRST CHOICE FOR NTU!It was so damn fast, and I think I've gotten an early admission into NTU cause seriously I just randomly selected my course for NTU, I dont want NUT:(((((((((Ive been so worried day and night that I won't be accepted into any of the local uni since many friends I know received their acceptance letters already!Indeed,people say that the more you think and hope for,the more
It won't happen,and good thjngs often happen when you least expected it,and yeah!I was busy talking to my friend on the bus when NTU sent me the acceptance letter via email!And congrats to all my friends who received their letters too!For now I will just wait for NUS's outcome before I make my decision,fingers crossed.

I really hope to get into NUS FASS:/

Oh and I finally completed the farewell letters for my fellow interns over the weekends!

These are the little farewell letters for my three intern buddies,hope to be able to pass it to them soon!

With Love, Cheryl :D


◀OlderNewer▶


wallflower


"Standing on the fringes of life offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor."
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower; Stephen Chbosky.


Chats♥





Layout by: babypenguin
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
Screen resolution: 1024 x 600
Main sources: