So here you are in pieces♥ | Trying to prove♥ | To us it's real♥

TGIF
Friday, January 10, 2014 Friday, January 10, 2014 // 0 comments


Thank god it's Friday!Seriously I believe nobody will ever bother reading this blog but heck care,this is the only place I can seek solace and comfort in.This week had been a hell of a hectic week,starting from Monday,I went down to NUS for three consecutive days for training FROM PASIR RIS to KENT RIDGE,OMG the mrt during peak hours are really hell,and hell is and understatement.But one think that I'm glad to see is the orderliness of fellow passengers lining up to wait for their turns to enter the train carriage rather than rushing and pushing in,that just lightened my spirit up abit.Since we had to reach NUS at 8.30am,I had to wake up at like 5.45am to prepare and met jw at 6.50am,gosh,I'm always on time and she's..ok I won't comment..for whatever reasons I just hate it when people are late,it's just so disrespectful.

Took the train to paya lebar then changed to circle line to kent ridge,stood from pasir ris to KR damn...then changed to a shuttle bus which sent us to FOS,so convenient.On the whole the training were quite useful and beneficial,taught us about the key points for effective teaching as well as how to present ourselves properly during interviews,but I think that their ultimate motives is to attract as many potential teachers as possible.The duration for the three day training from 8.30am-5.30pm was way too long and excessive,till the lessons and lecture became boring instead of entertaining like it was in the beginning.Met and made many new friends,and I'm so happy that EVSS have 4 interns,not 1/2/3.And boy,it is quite near my house,considering a direct bus will do.Hehe,I'm so fortunate.Just went down to familiarize myself with the school compound,the school was pretty old but was quite unique,it was so different from my pri,sec and JC,and the teachers and even cleaners there were all sooooooo friendly,even friendlier than my own schools,hope to have an enjoyable time working together with them for the next few months.Im really looking forward to start working next Monday,haha though I know it will be tiring:X

Went to shop for some stationeries like red pens and markers,idk if EVSS provides but just in case...with Ronald,Velyn and Vivian.Theyre awesome people to be with,and are all from top schools.But yeah,I think EVSS students are not as bad as what others say,quite playful but definitely fun people,hope that I will be able to help them or guide them in some ways or another.Thats all,and btw,I've received and signed my contract with TP so I will start working as a temp admin after my moe internship,happy yeah!

And also,I just quarreled with my mom again,dang she wants me to get an internship for uni and I suggested moe's scholarship but she insisted that I shouldn't dream to be a teacher!WTH what logic is that?!Cant she respect my decisions and personal preferences,I hate anythjng related to business,econs,accountancy etc just plain stupid for me to study that for the sake of better job opportunities later on,but Idc I'm just going to hold on to what I always love and believe in.

Bye guys,will update as and when I can.


◀OlderNewer▶


wallflower


"Standing on the fringes of life offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor."
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower; Stephen Chbosky.


Chats♥





Layout by: babypenguin
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
Screen resolution: 1024 x 600
Main sources: