So here you are in pieces♥ | Trying to prove♥ | To us it's real♥

Where are you Christmas?
Saturday, December 7, 2013 Saturday, December 07, 2013 // 0 comments




Where are you christmas?Why can't I find you?

As Christmas draws nearer,I hope everyone are enjoying preparing gifts,planning for meet ups over this festive occasion.Though I'm not a hardcore christian(I don't attend masses nor church regularly,just occasionally with friends) but Christmas is the best occasion to me throughout the entire year.I love christmas like way more than CNY which to me,CNY is less meaningful.I won't elaborate the reasons but I don't care if many out there disagrees with me.

This is the first official week of holidays and yep I'm making full use of it as well as to recharge myself after 2 years of working hard(I hope) and as what I heard we have 8-9 months of break before we enter Uni which I don't even know whether I can enter one as mentioned earlier.

So I've looked through all photos that I took in MJ,I'm so overwhelmed and choked up with both nostalgia and sadness,but all in all,the two years have been pretty enjoyable and I've definitely changed into a better person as compared to two years before.MJ is the place which trained me to be a better leader(helping in running library events since we were the only few members),being the chem rep(sucks though,the most tedious subject,how unlucky can I be?) and trained my public speaking(yes I got A for PW and I did public speaking in front of the whole school thrice) which I seldom got such opportunities in pri and sec sch(have but very little).And the practice of consults during breaks and holidays definitely encouraged me to establish closer relationships with my peers and tutors and I'm now more comfortable talking to teachers:)I sincerely thank all staffs in MJ as well as my fellow friends who helped me in one way or another,all the best for all of your future endeavors!

With Love,
Cheryl

PS:This was supposed to be published a week ago.


◀OlderNewer▶


wallflower


"Standing on the fringes of life offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor."
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower; Stephen Chbosky.


Chats♥





Layout by: babypenguin
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
Screen resolution: 1024 x 600
Main sources: