So here you are in pieces♥ | Trying to prove♥ | To us it's real♥

Holidays 101
Sunday, December 8, 2013 Sunday, December 08, 2013 // 0 comments


Sometimes goodbye though it hurts in the heart,is the only way for destiny.

Yeah,time really flies,I've completed my formal education,spending almost 20 years!Gosh I'm so old:( I really believe in destiny,what lies ahead of us is already pre-planned by whatever god up there so take things in your stride,every setback is not the end of the world and every success will not be there with you forever.Keep calm and make wise decision that's my advice.

Shall keep this post short,hope everyone enjoy this hard earned December holidays well be it a short getaway,catching up with friends,volunteering or helping your parents with household chores.

I got myself occupied by signing up for various volunteering opportunities,while waiting for the internship notice to come haiz,my friend Jia Wen got it already but not me,haiz fingers crossed cos it's pretty hard to find a proper job out there since I'm most probably going to work for maximum five months.

That's all,won't be posting anytime soon cos I will be seriously busy once the volunteering work starts,take care!

With Love,
Cheryl


◀OlderNewer▶


wallflower


"Standing on the fringes of life offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor."
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower; Stephen Chbosky.


Chats♥





Layout by: babypenguin
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
Screen resolution: 1024 x 600
Main sources: