So here you are in pieces♥ | Trying to prove♥ | To us it's real♥

Cravings
Saturday, December 7, 2013 Saturday, December 07, 2013 // 0 comments


Arghhhh I'm badly wanting to get a new iPhone 5S gold!!!But yeah my existing phone plan ends only in March or May next year...But actually my current iPhone 4S is still considered brand new as I got to use it only in June last year and it's been serving me pretty well so perhaps I shall be more loyal to it but I will be passing this 4S to my mom once I got 5S:)So no wastage at all cos my mum is currently using my old iPhone 3,as you can see I'm a diehard fan of iPhone,idk why my family loves samsung,LG so much but I just insist on using iPhone all the way till Apple stops producing new models,I don't see any obvious flaws in iPhone,easy to use,classy,affordable,I'm really in love with iPhone:D

What phone do you like?Think twice before you choose,no regrets!Good Luck


With Love,
Cheryl


◀OlderNewer▶


wallflower


"Standing on the fringes of life offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor."
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower; Stephen Chbosky.


Chats♥





Layout by: babypenguin
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
Screen resolution: 1024 x 600
Main sources: