So here you are in pieces♥ | Trying to prove♥ | To us it's real♥

What is time?
Friday, December 27, 2013 Friday, December 27, 2013 // 0 comments


Hmmmm,Christmas is over already,what's ahead is the last major event of the year-countdown party.Every year without fail,I would be stationed in front of a TV,whether it's in my own home or my friends' or relatives',I'm always excited and all hyped up for the countdown ceremony.Every countdown I participated,I feel older and closer to the day I depart from earth.Haha I'm weird,indeed I am.I don't know why,my life is full of so many twists,every single thing that I participate or gone through,similar to others,I end up having shocked,panicked and made anxious during the process,why can't my road be smoother or as smooth as what the majority experience?

First,I signed up for the moe internship with my friends and went for the interview on the same day and same time but she got the interview results way earlier than me,then now she got notified by her posted school while there's still no news from my school.Im just calming myself down by saying my posted school is a more slack type of school therefore the delay in the notifications etc but in my mind,I'm sure it's another twist in my life wth,as if I had not enough stuffs to worry.And the part where I got posted to a neighborhood secondary school which is like real neighborhood which psle cop is super low even for express and yeah,i don't know why I can't be as blessed and fortunate as my friends,did I do something wrong?Please enlighten me thanks.

Then since my internship won't last till August,I also signed up for another admin job in a polytechnic which I won't be disclosing due to their rules and reg yeah I'm sure you smart people understand.They stated that all applicants have to submit by December 2013 and they will inform us and want us to go down to the poly to have some documents signed like cpf forms etc,but till today,27 December I've yet to receive any calls or whatsoever.My dear God,when will you stop giving me so much worries?Im already demoralized enough and it's very hard for me to get a proper job when others can find suitable jobs so easily,can someone out there please help me out by leaving some advice in my chat box on this blog?Thank you so much in advance.


◀OlderNewer▶


wallflower


"Standing on the fringes of life offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor."
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower; Stephen Chbosky.


Chats♥





Layout by: babypenguin
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
Screen resolution: 1024 x 600
Main sources: