So here you are in pieces♥ | Trying to prove♥ | To us it's real♥

Hope=Hang On,Pain Ends.
Friday, December 27, 2013 Friday, December 27, 2013 // 0 comments




Double post today!Cause I don't really want to mess up my blog with different feelings in one post or to be more precise,different topics in one post since my emotions for this post is not very different from the previous post.

My hope for 2014 will be a more achieving year and smoother year for me.To be honest,2013 definitely is one of the worst year for me in my entire 19 years of life and I've yet to achieve anything significant this year except that I've succeeded in undergoing surgery to get all my wisdom tooth yanked out,oh that takes lots of courage to do so in case you're laughing at me for being happy over such 'small' issue.And then I achieved my goal of making improvements in my results in JC though very little but I know myself very well.Im not sure whether I did my very best for A level last month but I did switched to focus mode and stayed off social media like Facebook (I don't have twitter,thank god) and just occasional looking through pics on Instagram (follow me@cherylrylrylryl).So like what other people are hoping for-good grades for N,O,A level,I hope I can get satisfactory results,at least what I expect,I set goals based on my abilities and how much efforts I put in and not without considerations.

At least,for 2013,I received an A for PW,but who cares?I mean there's so many people out there getting A too so what's the point for being happy about?duh,that's life,competition everywhere,does living in a rural country helps reduce such urban stress?Being a geog student,the best answer I can give is -NO.


◀OlderNewer▶


wallflower


"Standing on the fringes of life offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor."
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower; Stephen Chbosky.


Chats♥





Layout by: babypenguin
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
Screen resolution: 1024 x 600
Main sources: