So here you are in pieces♥ | Trying to prove♥ | To us it's real♥

Untitled
Saturday, December 14, 2013 Saturday, December 14, 2013 // 0 comments


This is an impromptu post while waiting for my show to start,went out today with someone and it was supposed to be a happy occasion but ended up otherwise.Till now I'm still furious at what happened,I won't buckle or succumb to our friendship any longer,this shall
be the last time,very last.Im a person who doesn't forgive easily,and I will remember everything you did to me in the past and present,good or bad,and return all
to you.Mark my words.


◀OlderNewer▶


wallflower


"Standing on the fringes of life offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor."
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower; Stephen Chbosky.


Chats♥





Layout by: babypenguin
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
Screen resolution: 1024 x 600
Main sources: