So here you are in pieces♥ | Trying to prove♥ | To us it's real♥

All hurdles cleared!
Thursday, December 5, 2013 Thursday, December 05, 2013 // 0 comments




Yay! Actually, I shouldn't be that happy and shouldn't be posting this now. I'm given 3 days of medical leave cos I just completed my last round of day surgery,yep,surgery.I will leave you to guess what kind of surgery I did,only those who know me in life will know,for the sake of avoiding people from keep annoying me and asking me questions regarding the cost,procedure,reason etc,I had enough of that thanks!Peace.

Okay,like in the past,I used to post a word to describe the year,and since 2013 is almost coming to an end,I shall sum it up-exigent.I had particularly lots of hurdles to cross this year,more than what is pretty obvious-A Level and surgery but in fact it's much more. I won't repeat what happened to my A level but today I shall say that the surgery right up till now has gone pretty well like last year's(hopefully it goes on uneventfully) just a little pain that's still quite bearable,heheh,I'm not those kind who will scream at the sight of needles,I really hate those girls (OR boys)....

The worst part was when they injected local anaesthetic into me,not one jab but five!Holy shit but yeah -bearable.I literally walked out of the OT likeaboss!muahahahaha I feel so proud of myself that I've finally achieved something in this futile year.Also I've heard about Mandela's passing,feel kinda sad though I din't really understand him as much as SG's leaders but yeah I read about him in TIME magazine,local newspapers and discussed about him briefly with my beloved geography teacher in MJ-Mr Chen,I admire his wisdom,knowledge,willingness to help every single person,humour,and the life experiences he always shared with us in lectures,I can never thank him enough for that.Doubt he will ever come across this.

Ok,to me Mandela is a hero as to many other's heart.What he did(I'm lazy to elaborate,so I assume all of you readers know it) was truthfully heroic.The passing of a hero have seen the world darkened a little,and today's sky,if you bother to look up,is filled with another layer of sorrow,as the world mourns over his passing. I hope that future generations read up on what he did that changed the world and hopefully bring greater harmony in the future,all efforts of the late Mandela will be gone down the drain if everyone remains selfish and blinded by power,money and anything one could think of-to benefit himself as reflected in today's happenings in Thailand,kinda sad right?Why does humans-being knowledgeable creatures don't behave like one?

Let's change the topic again haha,I've been spending too much,WAY TOO MUCH these few days after A's ended,I'm still waiting for notification from the MOE internship programme,they din't let us know more information like around when we will receive notification on whether we are being selected,seriously they should come out with a schedule and let us students know beforehand so that once we know we are not selected, we can continue to look for other jobs instead f waiting like an idiot for the notifications to arrive. Not saying that I'm very fantastic as if there's many opportunities waiting for me,but yeah everyone is eager trying to earn some pocket money out of these long break before A level results are out as well as to gain experience right?Hopefully my interview result can be out as soon as possible,otherwise I will be left with no more money to shop,btw I haven't shop seriously for 2 years?Thanks to A level,whenever I went out,that pang of guilt will always force me to go back home and hit the books till today I still have the urge to go back home to do school work although A level is completed-.- But yeah,actually I procrastinate way more than I actually studied,NO KIDDING,seriously,that's why I gotta accept my ridiculously lousy grades.

That's all for today,gotta rest a bit,see you all in a few day's time!Haish my schedule over December is extremely packed.


◀OlderNewer▶


wallflower


"Standing on the fringes of life offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor."
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower; Stephen Chbosky.


Chats♥





Layout by: babypenguin
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
Screen resolution: 1024 x 600
Main sources: