So here you are in pieces♥ | Trying to prove♥ | To us it's real♥

Post promos.
Friday, October 5, 2012 Friday, October 05, 2012 // 0 comments


Okay,long time since I last updated my dead blog...yeah JC life is not as easy as sec sch,maybe it's not tough for people with good time management and self-discipline,but unfortunately I don't have both,so it's really tough for me to cope with but I deserve all these sufferings since I chose not to work hard.

Promos is completed,but I'm keeping fingers crossed,of course promoting is the best scenario but if I happen to be retained,I will glad fully do that since my foundation for J1 is horrible,going to J2 without a strong foundation will only lead to devastation results-Screwed promos is way better than screwed A levels.And promos results will be out next Monday omg..

Okay that's all about JC stuffs,I went to sec sch class chalet on Thursday.Although I got to meet some of my good buddies and had a long talk with my ex form teacher who was also from a JC and shared with me lots of her JC life,but yeah it was not as fun as the previous years'.Probably due to lesser classmates turning up for various reasons like work,promos,no money,Olevel,test and what's more.But actually I do agree with them,first it's on a weekday night and most of us including our teacher have to attend school and go work the next day!!!and I really pity those who stay far away fr the chalet which fortunately is quite close to my house and school,how lucky I am:)

And most infuriating is that since I reached the chalet pretty late due to school,there's NO FOOD LEFT!And I dint eat any lunch before attending chalet!!!Pissed me off and I have to ask Jane to help me pack some bee hoon. In the end yeah,rather just eat a small little portion and go hungry.

All in all,the topic of the whole meet up session is about comparing results.But it as also kinda nice that we still remember each other after months of being separated and knowing some of them are doing well makes me feel glad for them.

Studies is still my priority,I just want to do well and get myself a decent job and make my parents proud since they really spent so much efforts and money to raise me up.And most importantly,I don't want to leave mj with any regrets.MJ was my dream school,and I want to be able to proudly tell people I graduated from mj successfully and not failed horribly.

That's all,goodbye to all my lovely readers,cheers!


◀OlderNewer▶


wallflower


"Standing on the fringes of life offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor."
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower; Stephen Chbosky.


Chats♥





Layout by: babypenguin
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
Screen resolution: 1024 x 600
Main sources: