So here you are in pieces♥ | Trying to prove♥ | To us it's real♥

I'm freaking stress...:(
Saturday, May 26, 2012 Saturday, May 26, 2012 // 0 comments





JC life is totally screwed,especially for me,I can't even cope needless to say do well and meet the expectations of many,but I'm still trying,TRYING hard...but in the eyes of many,I'm not trying hard enough..do they really want to see me go crazy one day and commit suicide?then they will be happy right?Anyway MYE starts next Monday which is two days away but I'm not studying,cos I'm simply too stressed up:(Need some time to slack.. I just hope that my grades can improve,at least a little,I feel very sorry to everyone who helped me in one way or other,my teachers,my friends-especially Ivan:)He's like the flame in me,kept motivating me to persevere and I did!I improved for Chem!!Although it's still a U,but at least it's not as lousy as single digit right?few more marks to S:( Okay that's all,I'm tuning in to the hougang re election.

With Love,
Cheryl


◀OlderNewer▶


wallflower


"Standing on the fringes of life offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor."
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower; Stephen Chbosky.


Chats♥





Layout by: babypenguin
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
Screen resolution: 1024 x 600
Main sources: