So here you are in pieces♥ | Trying to prove♥ | To us it's real♥

1st month in MJ
Monday, March 12, 2012 Monday, March 12, 2012 // 0 comments




I survived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Woots,I shouldn't be wasting time here,but I really need to vent some frustrations that have been welling up in me,if not I would explode like a bomb :X

JC is definitely super tough,to add salt to my wound,MJ is like a total mugging school,I DONT EVEN GET TO CATCH A BREATHER!!!!!

But what makes me happy is that I got to know some really awesome friends there,you know?Not those stuck-up-self-centred peeps,I'm really so thankful to God:) But of course,there are always a few insensitive,proud and selfish people there-I'm not affected in anyway though.

By the way,my class 12S209,is filled with people from different backgrounds,but we can still hang around peacefully with one another(but not sure in the future),absolutely different compared to my sec sch class:)

Lectures were horrible,nearly daydreamed through all lectures except for geography and chemistry and haha I mastered the skill of sleeping with eyes opened during PW sometimes.:P PW is really such a pain to every JC student.

Then I just went back to Nan Chiau to get my SGC and Olevel cert,was kind of heart-warming,the sight of my old friends and teachers made me feel like tearing,I'M SERIOUS!!!

I felt that other than my sec sch,no school or no person can fully understand me.

Okay,so that's all for now,gonna rush the remaining of my piling set of holiday homework,God bless me,hope to be able to post soon:))

Labels:



◀OlderNewer▶


wallflower


"Standing on the fringes of life offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor."
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower; Stephen Chbosky.


Chats♥





Layout by: babypenguin
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
Screen resolution: 1024 x 600
Main sources: