So here you are in pieces♥ | Trying to prove♥ | To us it's real♥

OH YEAH!~
Monday, January 30, 2012 Monday, January 30, 2012 // 0 comments


Alright,as promised,I'm going to post up my JAE posting results.And I'm sure you all have been able to guessed that I'm pretty happy with my results.Here's an extract of my posting result:



Name :CHERYL LIM JIA MIN


1.The results of your application are as follows:
Posted Institution:MERIDIAN JUNIOR COLLEGE
Course Name:SCIENCE
Course Code:36S
2.If you are posted to a JC/MI, please report to the JC/MI on 31 Jan 2012 at 7.30 a.m.. If you are posted to a Polytechnic/ITE, an enrolment package with the relevant enrolment details will be sent to you.
3.If you wish to apply for a transfer to a particular course, you should approach the institution concerned directly. The institution concerned will inform you of the outcome of your application.


And I'm like sooooo happy since 7am:)))I don't know why the results was sent so early and I was expecting it to arrive around 8am through sms.....Hmmmpf,I din't slept yesterday,was praying real hard last night,so I shall really turn in early tonight as I don't want to be a sleepy head on the first day of school:(And sadly,none of my classmates was posted to MJC,so I will have to survive on my own,but it's way better than the situation that some of my classmates landed in having to appeal etc.By the way,most of my friends got into institutions that is real far away from their home,unlike me,which a 15 minutes bus ride will do:)Like FINALLY!!!After so many years of travelling more than 1 hour to and fro school:( I hope to make many new friends although there's some people from other classes from NCHS will also be going to MJC tomorrow.JY to all JC1s,and I hope tomorrow's orientation will be a fun-filled one!:)))))))))))))So goodbye,signing off!:DDDDDDDDDDD

Labels:



◀OlderNewer▶


wallflower


"Standing on the fringes of life offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor."
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower; Stephen Chbosky.


Chats♥





Layout by: babypenguin
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
Screen resolution: 1024 x 600
Main sources: