So here you are in pieces♥ | Trying to prove♥ | To us it's real♥

29 JAN 2012
Sunday, January 29, 2012 Sunday, January 29, 2012 // 0 comments


Okay,it's going to be 12pm now and I'm still awake.YES!I'm so not going to sleep tonight cause........JAE 2012 posting results will be out tomorrow morning!:((((Okay I'm being very pessimistic now,because my standard ain't that good,and I'm at the borderline for my school's cut-off point(I won't reveal my selected schools before the actual posting result is out to avoid competition you know),so I'M DAMN SCARED NOW!!!!!!!:X

Just hope that I can get into my first choice,if not the first three choices:( I'm so jealous of those who scored very well in O's and do not have to worry about the posting results now like us....Many of my friends said that I'm just being too paranoid and said that whatever school I get into,I'm way better than them,but the fact is,I want to get into my dream school and work hard there and ace A's:((((((So I have to pray hard,really hard.

Okay,I went to work just now,a one-day survey job and the pay is so awesome!!!!I'm not going to make you all jealous so I'm not posting up the pay rate:P

I can say that the job is not at all easy,but it was way easier than the previous job:)But sadly,many things happened when we were going off...shall not disclose it as it is a private matter.

Okay,shall shut down the computer and I will post ASAP after I got my JAE posting results,hopefully it's a pleasant one.Pray hard for me guys.....

Labels:



◀OlderNewer▶


wallflower


"Standing on the fringes of life offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor."
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower; Stephen Chbosky.


Chats♥





Layout by: babypenguin
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
Screen resolution: 1024 x 600
Main sources: