So here you are in pieces♥ | Trying to prove♥ | To us it's real♥

The Long Wait~
Friday, January 13, 2012 Friday, January 13, 2012 // 0 comments


Hey guys!It's been a long time since I've blogged...These few weeks have been very happening,but thanks to all my family members especially my parents,my friends including a very awesome aunty Mandy and also my seniors who shared numerous valuable experiences of their lives in jc:)Without them,I don't think I will be able to brave through all those problems needless to say achieve the results today.I wouldn't say that my results are good,as it isn't even up to what I've expected:((((really,although I've managed to maintain the same results as prelim but seeing what my friends got(yup they made tremendous improvements in their olevel as compared to their prelims).

I hereby want to congratulate those who've scored superb results in the 2011 olevel and for those who dint do well,it's not the end of the world.You will still have a bright future if you work hard in your future school,DO NOT GIVE UP okay??

And by the way,it's pretty obvious that I'm aiming to go to a JC right?:)haha,I have a few choice schools(JCs)in mind but I don't plan to post it up until the JAE results is out,please bear with me till the 30th of January:)so as to avoid any possible competitions since my nett score isn't that fantastic...and the JC I put as my first choice is quite competitive,I've heard that alot of top scorers are vying for a place in that JC:(so God,please do ensure that I will be admitted to my dream school!!!I really want to study there and I promise if I manage to enter that school,I will do my best and mug all the way for Alevel...please....

Labels:



◀OlderNewer▶


wallflower


"Standing on the fringes of life offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor."
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower; Stephen Chbosky.


Chats♥





Layout by: babypenguin
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
Screen resolution: 1024 x 600
Main sources: