So here you are in pieces♥ | Trying to prove♥ | To us it's real♥

YATAA!
Saturday, November 26, 2011 Saturday, November 26, 2011 // 0 comments


I'm back once again,had,a very enjoyable week with three days at red camp and two days outing with friends!:)

How I wish time could freeze and the week would never come to an end.

Red Camp8 was awesome!Till now,all the cheers,mass dance,and everything we did at Red Camp are now still fresh in my head:)A big Thank-You to all the SLs and friends who made red camp 8 possible,it was truly an eye-opener for me although I've never even thought of going to a poly before.I can say that Red camp have changed by mindset,and change the impression I had of polys,for all I can say is that I will definitely put Ngee Ann Poly as part of my 12 choices,provided that my aggregate is good enough:)

The people day were very cool and helpful,and I've learnt lots of values from them.What's more,I've a SL with 9 CCAs!!!OMG,i can't even manage my only cca well!So,this had spurred me on to do well in my future cca after graduating from NCHS.

Okay,speakng of NCHS,I really miss all my friends,juniors,teachers and even the principals.It's wierd for not being able to hear their scoldings and such,but the few years in that school is definitely a fruitful one although there was certainly full of ups and downs.

But life is just like that.I'm very happy that I've cherished much of the secondary school life that I could,and have some beautiful memories:)

Erm,life is extremely good after O's,and am looking forward to christmas!:)There's currently 45 days left to the release of O level results and I don't know whether should I look forward to it or not:(((better not.

Hehe,class chalet starts next tuesday,it's a three day two night chalet,but I'm absolutely not going to stay in that dilapidated chalet!!!but I will go for the three days,because everyone paid $15 for that damn chalet...yeah,I'm a cheapo.

Haiz,facebook is so lag,I'm currently uploading all the pictures we took during the outing to marina barrage and apparently,it takes aboiut 15 minutes to upload 5 pathetic pictures...

And I've found a new passion,it's none other than KITE-FLYING!!!!!

OHMAN,flying a kite is fulfilling and awesome!:)

Okay,gotta go,see you soon!:P

Labels:



◀OlderNewer▶


wallflower


"Standing on the fringes of life offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor."
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower; Stephen Chbosky.


Chats♥





Layout by: babypenguin
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
Screen resolution: 1024 x 600
Main sources: