So here you are in pieces♥ | Trying to prove♥ | To us it's real♥

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Monday, May 16, 2011 Monday, May 16, 2011 // 0 comments


All right,today is a public holiday,I'm sure everyone yearns for public holidays,but for me,it's just another boring day..why???because I've been slacking for four days in a row already,and my break will officially end on Thursday,which is dooms day,as we will be receiving our prelims paper:(duh....i dont really want it to be given back so fast,as I think I've seriously screwed up the whole bloody prelim,arghhh,it's not because I dint study,it's because nothing will get into my brain when I study,so whatever marks I've got,I will receive it with a smile,cause the marks reflects how much work I've done and not done and how stupid I am.And this is also for me to realize
how good my memory is at memorising and storing it until the exams,I will treat this exam as a benchmark for me to know how much more I will have to do in order to get satisfying grades during the final and one of the most important exam in my life..

So just wanna say it has been a tough since the start of January till now,erm at least I've officially stepped down from string,so at least I can put my focus all on my studies and not side-tracked
to cca,coping with too much things with one brain isn't going to help ,every person has their limits and one should know where their limits are in order to ensure that you make the best out of it..

That's all,enjoy your holidays!:)and thanks for reading:D

Labels:



◀OlderNewer▶


wallflower


"Standing on the fringes of life offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor."
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower; Stephen Chbosky.


Chats♥





Layout by: babypenguin
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
Screen resolution: 1024 x 600
Main sources: