So here you are in pieces♥ | Trying to prove♥ | To us it's real♥

YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
Wednesday, June 15, 2011 Wednesday, June 15, 2011 // 0 comments


Haha,Okay,I'm side-tracking a little,and what I have to say is:MY DAD FINALLY ALLOWED ME TO TAKE GRADE 7 VIOLIN AFTER O's!!!!!!!!!MUAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!:)

yay!I'm sooo happy,you know why,cos my mum is like,don't want la,finish your piano first,don't always ban tu er fei...and my dad didn't seek her opinion for the FIRST TIME!!!I feel soo accomplished by persuading dad that violin is more awesome,hehehe...

Then I rolled my eyes and said,that's her decision for me to learn piano right from the start,I didn't even said I wanted to learn piano,but I'm still grateful that she 'forced' me to learn piano years ago,cause playing piano is like way cooler than playing other instruments,you know?since piano is the 'king' of instruments.....

But nothing can describe how I feel for violin:)Oh man,playing the violin is like ascending up to heaven for me:D

Haha,exaggerating at its best again,yeah I'm like that, a lil' thing gets be very excited,anyway,two more weeks to go and school will officially reopen again:(
sad,prelim 2 then prelim 3 and tadaaaaaaaa the big O's!!!!!= .=

Aiya,just pull through it,and I think everything should be fine,right?I think that's all for today and I shan't post anymore due to preparations for my lovely Olevels:)

Mugging-In-Progress++++++

Byes!:)

Labels:



◀OlderNewer▶


wallflower


"Standing on the fringes of life offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor."
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower; Stephen Chbosky.


Chats♥





Layout by: babypenguin
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
Screen resolution: 1024 x 600
Main sources: