So here you are in pieces♥ | Trying to prove♥ | To us it's real♥

OH SERIOUSLY...
Thursday, April 21, 2011 Thursday, April 21, 2011 // 0 comments


I think i've seriously ruined my damn life...

Nothing has been successful for me,failed practically EVERYTHING in whatever I've done.

I kept telling myself that I can survive this period of time,till syf is over,then I can put all my focus and time onto my studies,however after so many months of failure,I realised that I've wasted more than 6 months of my life..

Mr Tien's words just now was like a wake up call for me,it's just 6 more days left to syf...In a blink of an eye,the 6 precious days would be gone,and we will be on the stage competing for the Gold or Gold with honours(I don't even want to mention silver,bronze,etc...).

Actually,for my case,no offence,I dont really dare to even think of getting even a gold,i'm not implying that the orchestra is lousy or something,but this is just a personal thought,I've been through three SYFs since primary school,and i'm clearer than most people on how it feels to be disappointed again and again,it's not a good feeling,truly,I've remembered how much efforts I've put in for the previous syf,together with the whole orchestra,I can say,every members have definitely put in their hearts and soul into the pieces,however,the greater the expectations,the greater the disappointment will be...Being the sectional leader,I feel useless too.

I'm not saying that we won't reap what we sow,but for the fact that we have to bear in mind:as long as we worked hard,put in our very best efforts,we have nothing to be sad about...that's what Mr Tien said about,so I don't really think that there's a need to force ourselves to get at least a gold,because the pressure and stress will definitely do us no good at all,I believe that the best way to give our best performance is to have a calm and peaceful heart and to think that we are up on stage to showcase our talents to everyone,no matter how good others are.......NCSO is the best!

That's what I've learnt from the previous syf,to my juniors,I hope that you all will understand the efforts and everything put in by all the seniors,they've been working extraordinarily and even sacrificing their recess or break time,I'm not implying that they are noble,neither is myself,but that's part and a process of our lives.We've been fated to be together in the NCHS string orchestra,so let's work hard together and leave a memorable and fruitful memory of what you've gone through during your secondary school life.

I can tell you,the feeling of SYF is full of warmth,happiness,sadness and belonging.

Labels:



◀OlderNewer▶


wallflower


"Standing on the fringes of life offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor."
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower; Stephen Chbosky.


Chats♥





Layout by: babypenguin
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
Screen resolution: 1024 x 600
Main sources: