So here you are in pieces♥ | Trying to prove♥ | To us it's real♥

Painting your dreams...
Thursday, November 18, 2010 Thursday, November 18, 2010 // 0 comments


I'm looking forward for this saturday's open house performance.It's been like five months since I last performed for the public performance.I really hope to catch up with the performing orchestra before the year ends.

Erm,my life seems to be roaming around school,home and some outings with friends..Haiz,I don't really understand why nowadays students like to search for jobs during holidays.I think that the school is right,we should put our focus on studies first,with the exception of those who have completed O levels and is awaiting for their results which will only be released next year.

Like me,I'm tied down to cca,I know that cca is really important,not just because of points,yep,it's also a sense of responsibility.At the start,I regarded that string was a nuisance,but when I got to be with my juniors again,they proved me wrong.It was actually fun!not in the sense that the practise was just a slacking-session,but looking at the hard work my junior have put in,and their laughter regardless of how tough the sessions and practises were,they were actually enjoying it.

Being one,two or even three years older than them,I felt very ashamed that,being a senior myself,I've failed to guide them and help them,I've tried to run away for all responsibilities and don't even give a thought about the feelings and the well-being of the entire orchestra.

Everyone have shared responsibility as a team to ensure that the team will succeed.This was Mr Wong's wish,that the orchestra can work together towards one goal-Gold or Gold with Honours!!!Yes!It seems a long way and an arduous journey to us,but I believe that with our efforts combined,WE will definitely be able to reach our ultimate goal!

So,let's work hard so as not to disappoint the efforts put in by the teachers and the instructors,and last but not least,the committee members:)

Jia You,String!!!

Labels:



◀OlderNewer▶


wallflower


"Standing on the fringes of life offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor."
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower; Stephen Chbosky.


Chats♥





Layout by: babypenguin
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
Screen resolution: 1024 x 600
Main sources: