So here you are in pieces♥ | Trying to prove♥ | To us it's real♥

Last day of bridging programme!!
Friday, November 12, 2010 Friday, November 12, 2010 // 0 comments


Today's the last day of the tedious two weeks bridging programme,but I can say,it's quite fun and I've got to learn and benefitted much from it.

Had Amaths logarithms test today,the questions were pretty tricky,wants me to loose marks,but I've managed to finish every questions,yeah,and I think I've done one trick question correctly0.0(It doesn't mean I'm smart,it's pure luck only kay?)

Then went to pizza hut for lunch,with Agnes and BX,everyone,I mean the staff there were acting strangely since the moment we stepped into the shop,and we were even given balloons and sweets!!!omg!it seemed too good to be true,but nevertheless,nothing comes for free,it's some kind of making customers feel special,wtf.

Then shopped with BX for prom night's dress,etc.Went home doing nothing but slacking,thinking of how am I going to freaking catch up with the syf pieces.Freak,ah hell..

String's having camp today,but I'm not going,cos what for?nothing.don't know what I'm talking about.ps.

And a BIG thanks to Joelyn,for helping me order string tee^^Yay!another addition of non-school uniform:)

Labels:



◀OlderNewer▶


wallflower


"Standing on the fringes of life offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor."
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower; Stephen Chbosky.


Chats♥





Layout by: babypenguin
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
Screen resolution: 1024 x 600
Main sources: