So here you are in pieces♥ | Trying to prove♥ | To us it's real♥

NCHS Open House!
Saturday, November 20, 2010 Saturday, November 20, 2010 // 0 comments


I'm super tired..

Just came back from school and it's raining heavily outside,with the thunder roaring,anf lightning striking every now and then..

Today is special,yeah,it's not my first time performing for school's open house but you know,since the school's turning to and SAP school,then we should expect more visitors.Well,yes,indeed there's lots of parents there.Heehee,I was sitting at the back row during the performance,cos Liting can't make her decision whether to sit in front or at the back with Emelynn..

Aiya,it's alright,cos I'm not even very familiar with colors of the wind..so I would love to take a seat behind^^
It's funny you see,I have yet to seat at the back during performances since sec one,then at the end of sec one,I promoted to row 3 from 4,then so on...till row 1,then now,temporarily back to row 4^.^

I'm not sad la,being with juniors is fun too,their laughter,their innocence,really brightnes up my day..

And,we got our new string tee!!!yay,though I'm not in favour of red and black..duh.

Anyway,enjoyed my day,and cya!:)Enjoy your holidays peepos!

Labels:



◀OlderNewer▶


wallflower


"Standing on the fringes of life offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor."
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower; Stephen Chbosky.


Chats♥





Layout by: babypenguin
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
Screen resolution: 1024 x 600
Main sources: