So here you are in pieces♥ | Trying to prove♥ | To us it's real♥

I'm bored.
Tuesday, November 9, 2010 Tuesday, November 09, 2010 // 0 comments


Hey!I'm going back for string on thurs,should be going today,but was having migraine:(

Did titration during chemistry for god's sake,it's like the 7th time I did titration!WTH

Anyway,I'm bored,cos everyone's mugging hard for their chinese tomoro,just wish them all the best and good luck,and I'll stay at home to pray for them..

Jia you,and all the best!

Labels:



◀OlderNewer▶


wallflower


"Standing on the fringes of life offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor."
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower; Stephen Chbosky.


Chats♥





Layout by: babypenguin
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
Screen resolution: 1024 x 600
Main sources: