So here you are in pieces♥ | Trying to prove♥ | To us it's real♥

20 May 2021
Thursday, May 20, 2021 Thursday, May 20, 2021 // 0 comments


Wow, can’t believe the last time I updated this space was 3 years ago when I was just a fresh grad stepping out into the adulting world. Fast forward 3 years later, I’m still in the same organisation, trying my best to juggle both life and work.

So much has happened over the past 3 years, many ups and downs but I’m so thankful that God is still faithfully watching over me, guiding me as I take the next step. Indeed, through Christ I can do all things. Work has been pretty challenging, there were many times when I just wanted to just throw the letter and get out of where I am, but then I remind myself why I am here in the first place. Thanking myself for persevering through all the odds for a better tomorrow, o believe no hard work will go to waste. Strive to work harder and you will reap what you sow.

That’s all for the quick update on life, in case you’re wondering if I’m still alive. Still living pretty well, though I’ve aged so much. Turning in after a long day and excited for my first ever trip to USS Singapore. 


Till then.


With love,

Cheryl





◀Older


wallflower


"Standing on the fringes of life offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor."
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower; Stephen Chbosky.


Chats♥





Layout by: babypenguin
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
Screen resolution: 1024 x 600
Main sources: