So here you are in pieces♥ | Trying to prove♥ | To us it's real♥

Last week of May
Wednesday, May 27, 2015 Wednesday, May 27, 2015 // 0 comments


Arghhhh, I've been spending the past few days catching up on some current affairs, done minimal household chores, spammed running man, eat eat and EATTTTTTTTTTTTT, and practise my dance steps for the upcoming SEA games opening ceremony.

Not to forget, the endless hours and emails and messages sent to apply for a job but none replied. I find it quite weird because when I applied for jobs right after my finals ended, they responded very promptly but right now, there's nothing. My friends who got their jobs also applied before finals ended so I suspect this is the wrong timing to look for jobs?

Anyway, job hunting aside, which I totally feel useless and like a failure....The only job that is suitable for me is admin but there's very little temp admin jobs on offer since I can't work once the new sem starts and due to my volunteering commitments, I really can't work on weekends, nah, I don't want to give up doing meaningful stuffs just because of the money, the proudest thing that happened to me in 2015 thus far is to sign up for SG's 2 major events-SEAG and NDP:) And sea games really has been super awesome, my life and pride for Y1S2.

Not to forget, NUS PEACE too!

So, I've been practising very hard for the upcoming SEAG opening ceremony, hopefully it will be perfect on the actual day, do remember to watch it on 5 June guys! 6 months of sweat and blood:)

That's all for today, shall not be a lazy bum today, will go to sengkang library to get some books later since burden pasir ris library has been closed for upgrading:(

BYES!

Love,
Cheryl


◀OlderNewer▶


wallflower


"Standing on the fringes of life offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor."
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower; Stephen Chbosky.


Chats♥





Layout by: babypenguin
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
Screen resolution: 1024 x 600
Main sources: