So here you are in pieces♥ | Trying to prove♥ | To us it's real♥

Big dillemma
Sunday, May 17, 2015 Sunday, May 17, 2015 // 0 comments


Okay, this post is mainly for the past one week. Days after finals have been pretty awesome, not perfect, but at least I got to do what I want, I got a life, and got a job. Not quite happy with my job and I'm planning to quit it and get a new job after I managed to get rid of this pain-in-the-ass part time FnB job.

So let's start with my job first. Right after my last paper, I went to nearby shopping malls to look for part time job that offers flexible timing as I can't work on weekends due to my CCAs and volunteer work so that left me with only admin jobs. I've went to several retail outlets but they refused to take me in as I can't work on weekends and most frustratingly, many shops put hiring notice on their doors but are actually not planning to hire, like Daiso, Smiggle and Times so don't fall for it and waste time filling up their forms, as many of my friends mentioned, they would've tore up our application forms right after we leave the stall-.- May they die a horrible death.

In the end, I decided to rely on agency, to be accurate- Recruit Express.Many of my uni friends relied on agency to get their super awesome admin jobs (according to their experiences) hence made me want to try out agency too. So I applied for an admin job at tanjong pagar and was referred down for an interview at CPF building tampines.I applied for more than one job at a go to increase my chances of succeeding but decided to go for the interview at tampines for simple reasons- save me time from travelling.I was told to look for Alexa, she took a darn long time though I reached earlier than the stipulated time, 10am, but she took longer and started with the official interview at around 10.30am wtf? Then stupid me told her that I won't be able to work on 1 July to 8 July due to my Taiwan overseas trip and she feedbacked to the tg pagar admin staffs and then I was denied that job due to the 1 week leave-.- She told me none of the admin jobs are willing to accept my application due to that 1 week leave and my friends told me that I should've stfu right in the beginning haizzzzz too late.So she listed out 3 different jobs she thought was suitable for me,am not going to list all out but then I decided to take up the FnB job despite informing her that I don't have any prior experience in FnB. She explained to me the contract details and I signed reluctantly,something in me kept telling me that I would regret my decision, but my hand just moved and signed over the dotted line.....................

That's it, 3 months of contract, but I could resign after 1 day of notice but must provide a MC to prove that I am not suitable to work at that Jap restaurant. Yup, ironic right?I hate Jap cuisine but I'm working at a Jap restaurant. I'm sure many of you are curious where I'm currently working at-it is at Yayoiken East Point Mall, sucks max. Not gonna go into details either but customers there are definitely better than expected but staffs............get as far away from them as possible,that's my best advice if you're planning to work at Yayoiken in future.

I'm planning to quit on this coming thursday, why thursday?Cos I've seen the schedule for next week, monday,tuesday,thursday,friday 6-10pm, wednesday 10-2pm. I won't be able to attend SH's graduation ceremony on tuesday but I'm able to make it for BX's ceremony on wednesday YAY!Friday is Agnes's ceremony and since she's a very important friend of mine,I absolutely won't want to miss her ceremony and Fridays are hell for FnB.So yep, that's my current work experience,Mel introduced me to an admin job and I'm looking forward to join them:)Hopefully I get that job so I can see my dear Aunty Mel every single day hohohohho.

SEA Games trainings for opening ceremony have been super AWESOME every session, I know there's lots of screwed up stuffs here and there but imagine the pride when your Act's songs are played on the stereo of the gigantic sports hub and you get to dance in front of sooooooooooooooooooo many people including those da pai ones haahahahhahaha. 6 months of trainings is no joke but I never regretted joining SEA games 2015:)With only 3 more rehearsals to go,I cherished every moment of my trainings with a bunch of awesome people.Esther,Ci En, Rachel, Jazreel, Li Bing, Joey, Wen Yan, Ee Ling, Leek Yin.Without them, my journey in SEA Games wouldn't have been so awesome.

Lastly, just want to touch a bit on my family stuffs. I''ve not been getting along well with my dad recently,he just seemed like a changed person after quitting his previous job. I mean I understand the pressure he face as the breadwinner of the entire household but that doesn't mean he can throw his tantrums as and when he likes as though the rest of us don't have our own issues.If he's gonna abuse that small tiny bit of respect I have for him,then too bad,I will just repay him in terms of money and not kinship because he jolly well know what he did in the past.I've received an offer to UOW for NUS SEP which is a good news,and many congratulated me but he was the damn freaking ONE person who reacted negatively to this news and doesn't seem very happy with my SEP acceptance.Sucks to have such a father,but I'm really glad that I've got a really supportive and loving mom.I owe my entire life and achievements to her really.

That's all,gotta settle my work stuffs by this week.Till then,looking forward to update soon:D

With Love,
Cheryl


◀OlderNewer▶


wallflower


"Standing on the fringes of life offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor."
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower; Stephen Chbosky.


Chats♥





Layout by: babypenguin
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
Screen resolution: 1024 x 600
Main sources: