So here you are in pieces♥ | Trying to prove♥ | To us it's real♥

2 more papers to go!!!!!!!!!
Friday, May 1, 2015 Friday, May 01, 2015 // 0 comments


I've been slacking way tooooooooooooooo much seriously,someone please give me a tight slap to wake me up and I will be eternally grateful to you..2 more papers to go before I can bid Year 1 goodbye and I can't wait for next thursday to come.

I have tons of stuffs to complete during summer break but I'm better off during summer than during semester time haizzzzzzzzzzz.

Good profs, bad profs, I don't care.

With love,
Cheryl


◀OlderNewer▶


wallflower


"Standing on the fringes of life offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor."
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower; Stephen Chbosky.


Chats♥





Layout by: babypenguin
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
Screen resolution: 1024 x 600
Main sources: