So here you are in pieces♥ | Trying to prove♥ | To us it's real♥

Pain,is the word for the year 2010!
Monday, December 20, 2010 Monday, December 20, 2010 // 0 comments


I missed the talk this morning about next year's criteria for O's and cut-offs for JCs and Polys.

But I don't regret for not attending cos I've finally gotten my braces on!!!It's kind of strange and somewhat disgusting having some metal inserted in your mouth at first,but you'll get use to it in no time..

Absolutely no problem eating dude!(To annabel)But there's a problem with speaking at first.
Then went back home to finish reading my story,and planning outings with friends for next week.

Erm,I'm going to watch at least two to three movies before school reopens,and school's gonna reopen on 4 January:(

Meeting VP tomoro,regarding some issues for next year,and my results ain't any fabulous.

I've promised not to use the computer for too long,but I'm here just to blog,so I've still kept to my promise^^
Blogging helps to improve our use of language and is a healthy platform for us to write our expressions out,so that for me,I won't go nuts!!!

There's lots of things I've learned last week,some very good teachers are leaving us next year,but due to some issues,I will have to keep it a secret,yup guys,you will all know whom I'm referring to next year.

Then there's also a few pages of reflection after the N's which is yet to be completed by this awesome me,and I'm due to meet VP tomorrow,horror but not!Not attending string for the whole week,I'm on medical leave,but nevertheless,will try to go back if I can..and going to shop for all the textbooks and stationeries with Beixian next week:)Other than that.I can say that I've purchased everything`:)

Just received the Edusave Scholarship notification but will only be able to receive it next year,yay,more $$$!

Sadly,I can say that I only received a Contribution award for my 'Awesome' cca.

Great!That's all for today,shall finish up my reflections:)
Well,I will be free till school reopens so phone me up if you're bored(only on certain days,spamming shall not be entertained )

Lastly,I love my family,they are the ones who kept me sane till now..

Labels:



◀OlderNewer▶


wallflower


"Standing on the fringes of life offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor."
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower; Stephen Chbosky.


Chats♥





Layout by: babypenguin
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
Screen resolution: 1024 x 600
Main sources: