So here you are in pieces♥ | Trying to prove♥ | To us it's real♥

Disappointed,duh...
Friday, December 17, 2010 Friday, December 17, 2010 // 0 comments




I'm freaking disappointed,not because I didn't manage to be the top scorer of the school or nation,but my own results..I got second in school and top 10 in nation haha;P

Unfortunately,I've really gotten A2 for comb.humans which I've expected since the day after the exam,but what's more horrible is that I ACTUALLY got A2 for A Math,WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So sad,I've really disappoint Ms Ng and proved her wrong this time,but she assured me that I'll still be in her class:)But......A Maths and humanities were supposed to be my stronger areas:(

Anyway,here's a shocking news,I've got A1 for art!!!You believe,I don't,why can't I exchange Art's score for Amaths in turn???

But,nevertheless,I'll still buck up and continue to put in all efforts next year,remember,it's the ultimate goal to score well in O level,so good bye N's,and I'll definitely work my guts out for next year.Yup I'm gonna start preparing from now onwards before the school year starts and I'm also planning to have a head start above the rest,just a precaution in case I can't catch up,and I'll plan all things better,you know,it's quite tough to juggle my cca,outside commitments and lessons on two hands,so I'll try to get rid of those subjects I don't excel in,in order to really focus on the stronger subjects,I just hope to prove myself next year,and get and A1 for Ms Ng,my parents and myself:)

I shall have the confident and trust in myself to score and work really hard,may the god bless me and give me strength and courage to do so...

Currently,I shall wait for my O level E Math results to be released in mid-January next year,and hopefully it turns out to be a distinction,preferrably an A1,so that I can rid chinese,elementary mathematics and art all at one time:)

Good luck guys!Buck up and pull your socks high up for next year!

Well,I'm on the way embarking on the tedious bridging for 'O's:D

Sayonara guys!And thanks to those who wished me well:)

Labels:



◀OlderNewer▶


wallflower


"Standing on the fringes of life offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor."
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower; Stephen Chbosky.


Chats♥





Layout by: babypenguin
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
Screen resolution: 1024 x 600
Main sources: