So here you are in pieces♥ | Trying to prove♥ | To us it's real♥

YES!!!!It's bloody week 9 already
Sunday, March 12, 2017 Sunday, March 12, 2017 // 0 comments


It's Monday today but not suffering from as much Monday blues compared to Mondays on even weeks cos NO SCHOOL!!!:)

BUT I'm stuck at home doing my GE4204 second individual assignment, haiz, life of a year 3 uni student really sucks.

Anyway, I've received my driving license on thursday via registered mail,thankfully I happened to be at home at that time when the postman arrived SO SO happy!

Passing my driving test, getting an internship offer and knowing that I would be graduating in slightly more than a year's time are the things that make me feel like I'm still worth something and that life is not so sucky as it seems:) Just want to do one thing at a time and I believe I will be able to survive all these shit, the world is so darn competitive and I'm so tired of competing for everything in life,sometimes I just wish I would never wake up again.

Wish me luck for my GEK1064 midterm test on this Friday!

Okay,back to studying again-.-

With Love,
Cheryl


◀OlderNewer▶


wallflower


"Standing on the fringes of life offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor."
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower; Stephen Chbosky.


Chats♥





Layout by: babypenguin
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
Screen resolution: 1024 x 600
Main sources: