So here you are in pieces♥ | Trying to prove♥ | To us it's real♥

Less than 2 months of freedom left~
Thursday, June 5, 2014 Thursday, June 05, 2014 // 0 comments




I don't really know who is still willing to visit my blog after so many years and since the blogging trend has died down after so long.But I'm still very thankful for you guys out there who are still spending time and efforts to read what I've got to say:)I love you guys and may God bless you all.

I seldom double-post in a single day as time is really tight for me now,with so many to-do things on my list.This is currently the second week working at ICA and all I can say is TIRING TIRING AND TIRINGGGGGGGG.Working at ICA requires not only A LOT of physical strength (having to run almost everywhere during working hours to deliver passports et cetra and standing the whole day) it also requires mental stamina,or else you will definitely break down and get depression or whatsoever BUT fortunately,I'm someone with quite great a mental stamina:D And haha,here's a tip for you guys out there who wonder how I could last so long working in such an environment (low pay,high demands, customers with bad attitude,lazy colleagues/officers etc.) The ultimate secret is to not take work so seriously.Like come on,when others even your superior doesn't work as hard,why bother working so hard and get those meagre pay?Make sense?To me,this current job at ICA is only a temporary job to keep me on my toes so that I won't be a couch potato 24/7 and waste the entire holidays doing absolutely nothing.Being able to exercise during work makes this job attractive to me and I guess,that's really the only factor that makes me feel that I'm not wasting time.Of course,being able to earn some pocket money is an added bonus too,as I intend to save up all my earnings from working for almost 5 months and pay for my uni miscellaneous fees instead of having to ask from my parents.

IMO,paying for school related fees using my own earnings/savings is really meaningful and I always feel super accomplished:DD

On a side note: 10 more days to Arts camp and 26 days to geog camp WOOHOOOO!Since I don't get to travel overseas this time round since A levels ended:( I guess these camps are the only things that I can look forward to and to take my mind of my horrible job experience and my hectic uni pre-enrolment schedules ^.^ My diary is really filled up to the brim till I feel like I've got to keep two diaries to keep up with my commitments,the $20 was well-spent on purchasing the cute rilakkuma diary! I took two days off from work,today and tomorrow,I'm really too drained to work consecutively,and I guess I've made a very good decision to take leave for these two days because from what I learnt from a fellow colleague,there's 7 temp staffs taking leave today and I think those who went to work today suffered miserably MUAHAHAHAHA!Actually,one reason to why I took leave today is because I knew that they have severe shortage of manpower today so I hope to take this opportunity to give myself a break,making the senior officers realise the importance of us temp staffs and hopefully treat us better next time,settle some personal stuffs,help out with housework that I haven't been touching due to work and planning for a surprise session for my teacher on behalf of my ex-classmates:)Nothing beats the feeling of knowing tomorrow is off-day!

Alright,finally got to offload all my inner thoughts,feeling happy and a productive day spent!Haish, another pain in the ass is to collect our SGC from school,not that I like going back to MJ again...Can you imagine?Having to travel to school just to collect a book?!Seriously,while other people are there to collect both their SGC and prizes for doing extremely well in their A levels or performed well in leadership roles.Speaking about EAGLES Award and the School CCA Service Award really pisses me off because I do believe that me and some of my fellow CCA mates deserve at least a contribution award for all the hardwork in preparing for several events and preparing for morning news speeches in front of the entire school even though we have stuffs to revise for test later in the day,WE GOT NOTHING,ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.And how ridiculous is the school expecting us alumnis to contribute to school by filling up our particulars and which course and uni we are proceeding on so that in case they need someone to share experiences for the juniors,they can easily hook up with us and their job is done!WTH this is atrocious!MJ even stated,"We hope our alumnis can remain in contact with the school so that you guys can contribute to the school by sharing personal experiences to your juniors just like how you've benefited from your senior's sharings."


OH CRAP!PLEASE,I DID NOT BENEFITED FROM ANYTHING NOR THE SENIOR'S SHARING BECAUSE THOSE PROGRAMS ARE MEANT FOR HIGH-FLYERS NOT ME,WHO'S LIKE GETTING 50TH PERCENTILE FOR EVERY SINGLE SUBJECTS LIKE ME-.-SO DON'T CLAIM CREDITS AND EXPECT ANY SORT OF CONTRIBUTIONS FOR ME.THE JUNIORS CAN ROT ALL THEY LIKE AND ITS NONE OF MY BUSINESS THANKS.

Hmmm,but I will never forget how Mr Christopher Chen,Ms Deepa and Ms Geraldine Lee for helping me and not giving up on me throughout the 2 horrible years:)For if they require any help,I won't hesitate to render help with all my means:)

That's all for today,hope to update soon,I'm really in love with my new blogskin which I've spent more than 2 hours personalising:))

Take care guys and leave some messages on my cbox if you can!<3 p="">
With Love,
Cheryl



◀OlderNewer▶


wallflower


"Standing on the fringes of life offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor."
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower; Stephen Chbosky.


Chats♥





Layout by: babypenguin
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
Screen resolution: 1024 x 600
Main sources: