So here you are in pieces♥ | Trying to prove♥ | To us it's real♥

random..
Sunday, August 7, 2011 Sunday, August 07, 2011 // 0 comments


Just some random postings since it's the eve of national day,so I'm thinking of taking a break from studies:D

Just to share with my friends:The previous post of the video is the grade 7 2011 abrsm B1 piece,nice hor,i'm still struggling with getting all the high-pitched notes correct and to slur all the notes together:) And yep I'm skipping grades all the way to Grade 7 since I had piano background and got grade 5 music theory.

I'm going to put up a video of my playing once everything is near-perfect...probably end of year,as you all know i'm busy preparing for the big '0's...anyway,i'm not sitting for the music exam this year,it's just for my performance at the end of the year:)

So stay tune:)byes and thanks for reading:))

Labels:



◀OlderNewer▶


wallflower


"Standing on the fringes of life offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor."
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower; Stephen Chbosky.


Chats♥





Layout by: babypenguin
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
Screen resolution: 1024 x 600
Main sources: