So here you are in pieces♥ | Trying to prove♥ | To us it's real♥


Friday, December 24, 2010 Friday, December 24, 2010 // 0 comments


This is my posting,accidentally closed the page:(

I hate spammers,don't really understand where the hell they get such plenty of time flooding people's inbox,it's like we are so free to clicking and deleting every spammed messages,haiz,I shall leave my email to rot for all I care^^

Speaking of yesterday,it was so cool,not just it's my first time stepping into Nex,it was actually the first time going out with my junior Vivian:)She's so cheerful and bubbly and she just can't stop thinking of the sec one juniors,she's so sweet my godxD

Eh,yesterdays' performance,I have nothing to say,I was practically looking for my *to-be* juniors next year,though I don't even know a single one of them0.0

Yup,band was fantabulous again,with their santa hats on,as for CO,I don't really know cause they were behind us,but I'm 101% sure that they are better than string..Cause don't change songs,we just simply like to play frippery and that disney child-like song,Colors of the wind,lol.

Then went to have lunch at macs with Vivian and Chi Ling,then went to nex with Vivian to watch Rapunzel,the movie was nice and the theatre was cool too!It's worth it,but I don't really like 3D shows..Shopped around the mall,nothing much,then went back home:)

And haha,these two juniors of mine is like so rushing and wanting to pay me money!!:)

Well,anyway,a big thank to both of them^^

To Vivian:Thanks for going out with me and making the extra efforts to design the cards:)It was pretty,I'm sure the juniors will love it,and you don't have to ask me how to do when there's two sweets left,haha:)

To Samantha:Thanks for your gift,it's so beautiful and I'm keeping it as a souvenir instead of wearing it:D

Anyway,thanks to all juniors who gave me awesome presents and wishes,love you all:)
Merry Christmas to all my loved ones,may god bless you all:)byes!

Labels:



◀OlderNewer▶


wallflower


"Standing on the fringes of life offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor."
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower; Stephen Chbosky.


Chats♥





Layout by: babypenguin
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
Screen resolution: 1024 x 600
Main sources: