So here you are in pieces♥ | Trying to prove♥ | To us it's real♥

I'm Back!
Monday, December 27, 2010 Monday, December 27, 2010 // 0 comments


Hey guys,I'm back from Malaysia,haha,went to Johor for a few hours only:)

There's nothing much there,not to my likings,then went home almost single handedly,except for some sweets,but I can't eat,duh,don't ask me why.

Saw some things which was EXACTLY the same item which I've bought in Singapore and it's way much cheaper,wth,should go Malaysia to buy next time,unless it's needed urgently,such a waste of money:(

Anyway,cherish your last week of holidays,sayonara!

Labels:



◀OlderNewer▶


wallflower


"Standing on the fringes of life offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor."
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower; Stephen Chbosky.


Chats♥





Layout by: babypenguin
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
Screen resolution: 1024 x 600
Main sources: