So here you are in pieces♥ | Trying to prove♥ | To us it's real♥

Stupid Taiwanese movie
Friday, December 10, 2010 Friday, December 10, 2010 // 0 comments


duh...Never ever watch a Taiwanese movie,unless it's REALLY nice..

Went to vivo again with Agnes,Jane and Bx,wanted to watch Megamind at first,then who know...The earliest was 1pm but we reached there at 1++pm,then no choice,repunzel was selling fast,Narnia was in 3d and we were not in favour of,then decided to choose that freaking Taiwanese show,The Fourth Protrait..

It's a No-No,Movie,though it's our first NC 16 movie,it's absolutely ridiculous,I've thought that it was wonderful or 'interesting' at the first place,cause it's all about the story of the life of a young child,and I've looked through the newspapers and the web and it went on telling this movie was nice,so-on and on..

And in the end,I nearly slept through it,most of the duration which the movie played,I was munching on my hotdog bread and sms-ing...There's simply too much promiscuity to avoid.

Never mind,it's just $8.50,treat it as charity,but next time,ask first,if possible,ask for guarantee too!I mean from the staff or someone la..

But today was fun actually,shopped at Daiso and I bought 3 nice tapes which resembles somewhat a correction tape,but it's actually those fun tapes for decorations..Planning to use it for decorating cards:)Bought a Japanese bowl,it has some zodiac signs on it too!!hee,but it looked very Chinese instead.

Well,we basically roamed around entering shops and practically did window shopping and we actually went to explore the shop of National Geographic,it's quite an eye-opener for us and saw quite a number of teens there..

Anyway,I'm still looking forward to catch Skyline next thursday and tadaa!Here comes our 'Wonderful' friday!17 DEC 2010,omgomgomg!!run guys!!however,i'm still looking forward to this day cos Mr Lim is performing!^^So happy,but was wondering what is the time to report for the release of our results first..And most critically,my art:(

Just hope everything turn out nice.

Ah,the weather nowadays is practically going to kill me in no time,or I think it's my own problem,I'm getting more and more drowsy after taking the medicine (I'm asthmatic) and I'm not sure if I can go out tomorrow with my family or not...I want to go out!!!Haiz,everything is going against me:(sad..Shall continue other days,going to rest..

Byes all,loves from me.

Labels:



◀OlderNewer▶


wallflower


"Standing on the fringes of life offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor."
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower; Stephen Chbosky.


Chats♥





Layout by: babypenguin
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
Screen resolution: 1024 x 600
Main sources: